HINGI Tara is a Montessori self-care station, the perfect aid for your little one to have a daily routine while practising self-care. It provides an opportunity to learn about self-care in a fun way that's also practical and safe. It gives an early opportunity to develop a sense of patience and independence.
What makes HINGI Tara the perfect self-care station?
- It has the perfect height for children 12 months + to be able to reach and organise their self-care materials.
- It has a backboard to let you mount mirror of your liking, thanks to this you can make your HINGI Tara personal and unique.
- Sides allow your child to hang a towel or their clothes on them.
- Large, metal, removable bowl will make it easy to wash hands and pour water to or out of it.
- Spacious two shelves will allow to keep all the handy, self-care materials in one place.
Do you need some practical activity ideas for HINGI Tara self-care station?
* Hand washing
* Looking in the mirror
* Nose blowing
* Helping with diapers
* Dressing and undressing
* Brushing hair
* Brushing teeth
* First aid
* Putting on lotion and sunscreen.